To Rent £425 pcm - Shared House
*** SUPERB GROUND FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH ALL BILLS INCLUDED *** Fully renovated home in CV1 Location walking distance from the City Centre. Offered with, WC, kitchen including Wash machine, dish washer, oven/hob, fridge freezer (plus fridge kettle and cups in each room). FULLY FURNISHED
VIEWINGS UNDER GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE
ROOM FOUR Foster Lewis & Co are delighted to offer to let this superb first floor double bedroom within this fully renovated semi detached home in CV1.
Located near Electric Wharf, this traditional property has been carefully restored and offers a high quality finish with furniture throughout.
This spacious home in is walking distance from the City Centre. Offered with, spacious living room, a shared bathroom with shower, a ground floor shared WC, a high gloss finish kitchen including Washing machine, integrated oven/hob, American Style double fridge freezer (plus fridge kettle and cups in each room).
Available with all bills included, water council tax, gas electric and internet as well as a monthly clean of communal areas.
The property and all rooms are FULLY FURNISHED.
– Agents should ask whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
– Agents should operate using an appointment system for visits to their offices and when conducting viewings. (our office remains closed at the moment)
– Agents should not carry out any open house viewings.
– Agents should strongly encourage clients to view properties virtually in the first instance and then only physically inspect properties which they have a strong interest in. (please request a video)
– Agents can accompany physical viewings and seek to maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
– Where they do not accompany the visit, they should make sure that both buyers and sellers clearly understand how the viewing should be conducted safely.
– Agents should not drive clients to appointments.
– All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.
– Agents should do what they can to promote flexibility when arranging move dates, for example advising clients to ensure contracts have explicit terms to manage the timing risks presented by coronavirus.
– Agents should work with their clients and other agents to broker a new date to move where sales are due to complete and one of the parties falls ill with coronavirus or has to self-isolate.
– Agents should ensure that any keys are appropriately cleaned before handover.
- All bills including internet included
- Fridge & Kettle in each room
- Fully Furnished
- gas central heated & double glazed
- Ground floor Double bedroom
- Ideal for student/professional
- Kitchen inc wash machine, dishwasher, cooker & fridge freezer
- Large garden to the rear
- Let Type: Student
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Walking distance to City centre