To Rent £675 pcm - Ground floor flat
*** SUPERB TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT LOCATED IN DESIRABLE TILE HILL LOCATION *** Offering a fitted kitchen with oven/hob, a modern bathroom with shower, spacious living room and two bedrooms. Allocated parking. Walking distance to train station and Warwick University. Available UNFURNISHED.
VIEWINGS UNDER GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE
Foster Lewis & Co are delighted to offer to let this attractive two bedroom ground floor apartment situated within the popular area of Tile Hill
The accommodation comprises of a living room, bathroom with shower, modern fitted kitchen with hob/oven, and two bedrooms.
Positioned within a quiet cul de sac, the apartment sits within walking distance to Tile Hill Train Station with great commuter links into Birmingham and Coventry City Centre. The location also offers easy access to local shops, schools and amenities.
The property itself in brief features: entrance hall, spacious lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there are communal gardens and off road parking for residents. Available UNFURNISHED.
– Agents should ask whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
– Agents should operate using an appointment system for visits to their offices and when conducting viewings. (our office remains closed at the moment)
– Agents should not carry out any open house viewings.
– Agents should strongly encourage clients to view properties virtually in the first instance and then only physically inspect properties which they have a strong interest in. (please request a video)
– Agents can accompany physical viewings and seek to maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
– Where they do not accompany the visit, they should make sure that both buyers and sellers clearly understand how the viewing should be conducted safely.
– Agents should not drive clients to appointments.
– All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.
– Agents should do what they can to promote flexibility when arranging move dates, for example advising clients to ensure contracts have explicit terms to manage the timing risks presented by coronavirus.
– Agents should work with their clients and other agents to broker a new date to move where sales are due to complete and one of the parties falls ill with coronavirus or has to self-isolate.
– Agents should ensure that any keys are appropriately cleaned before handover.