To Buy £210,000 - Mid Terraced House
*** EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE AN EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER ROAD *** With some remedial work required, this property will make an ideal investment or family home once improved. Having been extended to the rear, benefits from modern boiler & no upward chain.
VIEWINGS SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE
Foster Lewis & Co are delighted to offer for sale this rare opportunity to purchase an extended three bedroom home requiring some modernisation, in the highly sought after road, in popular Coundon.
The accommodation comprises of a porch entrance, hallway with stairs including storage, a front reception with bay window, rear dining room off the extended modern fitted kitchen with ground floor WC.
There is a first floor bathroom with shower, three traditional bedrooms and landing with loft access.
It has a garden to front and rear, gas central heating, and double glazing.
It has the added benefit of being sol with no upward chain and immediate vacant possession.
Ideal investment with potential rental income in excess of £9000 per annum, or first time buy with remedial work required.
Ideally located within walking distance of both popular primary and senior schools in a desirable area.
Viewings – only through Foster Lewis and Co head office on 02476 592929
Money laundering Act – intended purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
Council Tax – please refer to www.voa.gov.uk to verify this information.
Tenure – the vendor has confirmed verbally to us that the property is Freehold but you should check this with your legal advisor before exchanging contracts.
Description – measurements are approximate and some may be maximum on irregular walls. Some images may have been taken with a wide angle lens and occasionally a zoom lens. The plan shows the approximate layout of the rooms to show the inter relationship of one room to another.
Consent – we have not had sight of any relevant building regulations, guarantees or planning consents and all relevant documentation pertaining to this property should be checked by your legal advisor before exchanging contracts.
Agents Opinion – these details imply the opinion of the selling agent at the time of these details were prepared and are subjective. It may be that the purchasers opinion may differ.
Every attempt has been made to ensure accuracy, photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures and fittings, therefore potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense. In accordance with the Property Mis descriptions Act (1991) the following particulars have been prepared in good faith and they are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. We have not carried out a structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. Foster Lewis and Co has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
– Agents should ask whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
– Agents should operate using an appointment system for visits to their offices and when conducting viewings. (our office remains closed at the moment)
– Agents should not carry out any open house viewings.
– Agents should strongly encourage clients to view properties virtually in the first instance and then only physically inspect properties which they have a strong interest in. (please request a video)
– Agents can accompany physical viewings and seek to maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
– Where they do not accompany the visit, they should make sure that both buyers and sellers clearly understand how the viewing should be conducted safely.
– Agents should not drive clients to appointments.
– All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.
– Agents should do what they can to promote flexibility when arranging move dates, for example advising clients to ensure contracts have explicit terms to manage the timing risks presented by coronavirus.
– Agents should work with their clients and other agents to broker a new date to move where sales are due to complete and one of the parties falls ill with coronavirus or has to self-isolate.
– Agents should ensure that any keys are appropriately cleaned before handover.