To Rent £475 pcm - Flat
*** SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM FLAT IN POPULAR HOLBROOKS LOCATION *** Positioned on the first floor, the accommodation offers a living room, fitted kitchen with cooker, bathroom with shower, a double bedroom and there is a patio area to the rear. UNFURNISHED
VIEWINGS UNDER GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE
Foster Lewis and Co are delighted to offer to let this spacious first floor flat, located in the prime location of Holbrooks within short distance from local shops.
The accommodation offers a spacious living room, fitted kitchen with cooker, a bathroom with shower and has electric storage heating.
There is a patio garden to the rear with a wooden side gate.
This property is available to working professionals with full references required.
It is available UNFURNISHED.
– Agents should ask whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
– Agents should operate using an appointment system for visits to their offices and when conducting viewings. (our office remains closed at the moment)
– Agents should not carry out any open house viewings.
– Agents should strongly encourage clients to view properties virtually in the first instance and then only physically inspect properties which they have a strong interest in. (please request a video)
– Agents can accompany physical viewings and seek to maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
– Where they do not accompany the visit, they should make sure that both buyers and sellers clearly understand how the viewing should be conducted safely.
– Agents should not drive clients to appointments.
– All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.
– Agents should do what they can to promote flexibility when arranging move dates, for example advising clients to ensure contracts have explicit terms to manage the timing risks presented by coronavirus.
– Agents should work with their clients and other agents to broker a new date to move where sales are due to complete and one of the parties falls ill with coronavirus or has to self-isolate.
– Agents should ensure that any keys are appropriately cleaned before handover.