To Rent £725 pcm - Flat
***SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM FLAT IN WALKING DISTANCE OF JLR WHITLEY***with living area, fitted kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, fully tiled shower-room, double glazes, electric heated, garage & parking OPTIONAL FURNISHINGS.
VIEWINGS UNDER GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE
Foster Lewis and Co are delighted to offer to let this spacious and well presented two double bedroom mid floor flat in popular Whitley, within a short walk to Jaguar/Land Rover Whitley and good local school. Set in well maintained grounds the property comprises of an entrance hallway, living area, fitted kitchen with oven, ceramic hob and integrated fridge/freezer, main bedroom with wall to wall fitted wardrobes, second double bedroom with smaller fitted wardrobe, a fully tiled shower-room with double shower cubicle and vanity unit, off road residents parking plus garage and additional brick built storage shed, electric heating and double glazing. OPTIONAL FURNISHINGS WITH VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
Viewings – only through Foster Lewis and Co head office on 02476 592929
Council Tax – please refer to www.voa.gov.uk to verify this information.
Description – Any measurements are approximate and some may be maximum on irregular walls. Some images may have been taken with a wide angle lens and occasionally a zoom lens.
Consent – we have not had sight of any relevant building regulations, guarantees or planning consents and all relevant documentation pertaining to this property should be checked.
Agents Opinion – these details imply the opinion of the selling agent at the time of these details were prepared and are subjective. It may be that opinions may differ.
Every attempt has been made to ensure accuracy, photographs and distances referred to are given as a guide. In accordance with the Property Mis-descriptions Act (1991) the following particulars have been prepared in good faith and they are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. We have not carried out a structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested.
Looking to sell?
Call now to find the value of your property and see how much money you can save when selling with us. Visit our website www.fosterlewisandco.com or email [email protected] to arrange a valuation today!
Do you have a property to let?
We are a family run Estate agent & letting agent in Coventry & Warwickshire who cover tenant finding, full management and guaranteed rental services. Call us now on 024 76592929 or email us [email protected] to arrange a free appraisal or obtain FREE buy to let advice from a local expert.
Need a Mortgage?
We always suggest using a FREE independent advisor, who does not charge a broker fee when looking for the right mortgage. Banks, building societies and other estate agents will always push you toward a product that suits them, and not always you!
We work closely with a long standing mortgage advisor based in Warwickshire who is happy to help answer any questions you may in relation to your mortgage or income protection insurances. So if you are a First time buyer, a buy to let investor or simply re-mortgaging, financial advice is just a call away. Call 02476592929 or email us [email protected]
Foster Lewis and Co can arrange a FREE no obligation quotation for relevant costs for your purchase or sale covering the legal costs. Call 02476 592929 today quotation.
– Agents should ask whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
– Agents should operate using an appointment system for visits to their offices and when conducting viewings. (our office remains closed at the moment)
– Agents should not carry out any open house viewings.
– Agents should strongly encourage clients to view properties virtually in the first instance and then only physically inspect properties which they have a strong interest in. (please request a video)
– Agents can accompany physical viewings and seek to maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
– Where they do not accompany the visit, they should make sure that both buyers and sellers clearly understand how the viewing should be conducted safely.
– Agents should not drive clients to appointments.
– All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.
– Agents should do what they can to promote flexibility when arranging move dates, for example advising clients to ensure contracts have explicit terms to manage the timing risks presented by coronavirus.
– Agents should work with their clients and other agents to broker a new date to move where sales are due to complete and one of the parties falls ill with coronavirus or has to self-isolate.
– Agents should ensure that any keys are appropriately cleaned before handover.